奖助金 & 奖学金的形式
- 2023-2024 弗吉尼亚学费援助补助金 (2023年秋季/ 2024年春季) – Application deadline is July 31, 2023
- 2023-2024 Two Year College Transfer Grant Application (2023年秋季/ 2024年春季)
- 验证 is a process in which the school must review the information on a student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for accuracy. The Department of Education selects student for verification every year. 一个学生可以被选中一次, or may have to complete verification every year the student completes a FAFSA. 推荐全球十大网赌正规平台大学 does not determine who or how frequently these students get selected. 推荐全球十大网赌正规平台大学 does, however, have the ability to 在制度上选择 学生每年进行验证. This process is very similar to the Department of Education’s requirements for standard verification.
- 每一页上都有SU ID号 – Please include the student’s 每一页上都有SU ID号 of verification documentation submitted. The SU ID is necessary to match documents received to the appropriate student account.
- Other Required Documentation (Comment Codes or C-Codes on the FAFSA)
- Students are strongly encouraged to pursue scholarships from outside the university. Your home community and the Internet can be great potential sources for a scholarship. Also, do not stop applying for scholarships once you have been enrolled at 推荐全球十大网赌正规平台大学. Outside scholarship opportunities will continue to become available throughout your academic career.
- 找到 校外奖学金资源
- If you receive scholarships from outside of 推荐全球十大网赌正规平台大学, please make our office aware by reporting them by selecting the “Report/View Outside Awards” tab from the menu in 大黄蜂中心.
- Alternative/private student loans are outside funds borrowed from a bank or lending institution and not part of the Federal Student Aid Program. 相应的, it is not necessary to file a FAFSA or other federal forms in order to receive these loans. Many students and parents opt for these loans when they are looking for more flexible repayment options than those available with federal loans, such as placing the loan in the student’s name.
- 寻找私人贷款机构? FastChoice provides information about private loans in an easy-to-understand format to help students determine which private student loan best meets their needs.
- I received may financial aid packaged but what do all these numbers mean? We have put together a step-by-step walk though of your aid package. This walk through is designed to help students better understand the types of aid offered in their award letter.
- 推荐全球十大网赌正规平台大学 has two Summer semesters, one that begins before July 1st and one that begins after July 1st and beyond. If you intend to take Summer classes, please review the 暑期助学金 页面.
- 金融知识 is having the knowledge and skills to manage your financial resources.
经济援助权利 & 责任
- 99% of students at Shenandoah receive some sort of financial aid. As a recipient of financial aid funds the student has rights and responsibilities.
- 请参阅我们的 经济援助权利 & 责任 点击此处了解更多信息.
- SAP is measured by GPA, Pace and 150% or max time.
- 找到更多的 information about SAP or complete a SAP appeal.
- 职业判断 is the review of a student’s eligibility for financial aid due to extenuating circumstances that may change the family’s ability to contribute to the student’s educational expenses.
- If you have extenuating circumstances that may impact the family’s ability to contribute to your education please complete our 专业判断表格.
- The Office of 金融援助 participates is many events throughout the year. 演讲 are a part of many of these events.
- Review the presentations or the open house information.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – The FAFSA is the application used to apply for Federal Financial aid
- 联邦学生援助身份证 – The FSAID is used to electronically sign your FAFSA and access your Federal Student Aid records online, parents will also need a FSAID for dependent students
- StudentAid.政府 – Students and parents can complete Entrance Counseling, sign their Master Promissory Notes as well as 应用 for Federal Parent and Graduate PLUS Loans
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification Form – Please complete this form is you are receiving a private loan
- 金融服务管理局学生贷款申诉专员办事处 – The Ombudsman Group is dedicated to helping resolve disputes related to Direct Loans, Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program loans, 担保学生贷款, 珀金斯贷款. Phone: 877-557-2575; Fax: 606-396-4821; Mail: FSA Ombudsman Group, P.O. 肯塔基州蒙蒂塞洛1843号信箱42633
- 学生退款资料 – Electronic refund checks are available to students who receive financial aid in excess of the amount necessary to cover tuition, 费用, 还有食宿费.